Paper Moon Vineyards seeks to provide opportunities to discover more about wine in an atmosphere conducive to reflection and conversation while promoting responsible consumption.
Code of Conduct
The winery expects:
- Good and respectful behavior
- Common courtesy to all
- Appropriate noise control
- Respect for other customers, staff and facilities
Behaviors that would cause removal or refusal of service:
- False IDs
- Use of illegal drugs
- Damage to winery property
- Rude language/profanity
- Threatening or aggressive behavior
- Violation of open container laws – please observe posted signs
Paper Moon is a NON-SMOKING facility. Please confine smoking to the smoking shelter.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES. Exceptions are made for birthday cakes and those with food allergies.
We request LARGE GROUPS (8+) to CALL AHEAD so we are prepared to serve you as best as possible.
Children are welcome with proper adult supervision. Pets are also welcome, but must remain on a leash in the grass area.