Paper Moon Vineyards offers tastings and sales of quality regional and vinifera wines. Great wine is made in the vineyard, so the winemaker’s primary goal is to grow and source quality grapes.
To find our wines at fine retailers and restaurants in the area, please CLICK HERE.
To view our full tasting room menu, please CLICK HERE.
The wine selections at Paper Moon Vineyards include:
- Old Vine Zinfandel (dry red)
- Cabernet Sauvignon (dry red)
- Chambourcin (semi-dry red)
- Fredonia (semi-sweet red)
- Harvest Blend (sweet red)
- Chardonnay (dry white)
- Viognier (dry white)
- Silver Lining Dry Riesling (semi-dry white)
- Cayuga White (semi-dry white)
- Riesling (semi-sweet white)
- Niagara (sweet white)
- White Cabernet Sauvignon (semi-dry rosé)
- Twilight (semi-sweet rosé)
- Romance Red Raspberry (sweet red)
- FOOD ITEMS:
- Panini sandwiches, pizza, soup, salad, cheese plates, ciabatta bread with oil, hummus, gluten free options, and more. No outside food is permitted except for birthday cakes.